- Provides optical link to robotics P/T heads
- Provides power to P/T head over opticalCON® DUO hybrid cable
- Transports Ethernet control, 3G/HD/SD SDI camera video and Genlock over duplex single-mode fiber optic cable
- Supports SDI data rates from 143 Mb/s to 2.97 Gb/s (auto-selectable)
The Telemetrics FTS-BS, FTS-FBA-VCG offers power, control and flexibility is a 1RU rack-mounted fiber-optic base station that can house four fiber modules for ensuring and extending signal distribution distances up to 1 kilometer. Each Fiber Module provides connectivity to one Pan/Tilt head. Therefore, one FTS-BS Fiber Base Station can serve up to four Pan/Tilt heads. The FTS-BS is a flexible, lightweight and cost effective hybrid cable solution in a ruggedized and dirt protected metal housing. It uses duplex single mode fiber with LC connectors (one fiber for Ethernet and the second fiber for camera video and Genlock sync, bi or tri-level signals). The system supports Ethernet control, HD/SD SDI video, and Genlock functions via duplex single-mode fiber optic cable. Wave Division Multiplexing is used to separate the signals.
- Compact Enclosure
- Universal input
- Input surge current and output short circuit protection
- 7-XLR output connector compatible with Telemetrics pan/tilt heads
Telemetrics offers a wide range of Packaged P/T/Camera Power Supplies to fit a variety of applications where AC power is required. The Telemetrics PS-Pack 160W packaged power supply is compact, fully enclosed standalone unit that provides a flexible and low-cost alternative for the powering of Telemetrics robotics systems. It provides both P/T and camera power to a single Pan/Tilt head. Powered from 100 to 240V AC through universal IEC320/C8 power inlet, this power supply unit accepts virtually any voltage and any AC power cord around the world. PS-PACK-48 power supply is equipped with female XLR-7 connector, which plugs directly into Telemetrics pan/tilt heads. A flexible DC power cord is permanently attached to the unit, which makes it ideal for local power applications.
- Accommodates Telemetrics Pan/Tilt models
- Easy installation with hand tools
- Ergonomic, lightweight industry-standard design
- Allows for both standard and inverted mounted pan tilts
The MA-WMBKT is an adjustable wall-mounting bracket to support all Telemetrics and third-party pan/tilt heads (such as those from Canon, Grass Valley, Hitachi, Ikegami, Panasonics, Ross Video, and Sony). The bracket can be ordered in two variations (Models MA-WMBKT-LP and MA-WMBKT-20B), to accommodate 20-inch extended requirements. All necessary hardware fasteners are included.
- Accommodates Telemetrics track systems
- Laser Scanning Obstacle Detection
- Universal Connectivity
Telemetrics camera support systems offer the option of automated Collision Avoidance, whereby a trolley or ceiling mounted camera can be set up to automatically avoid unwanted collisions with physical obstructions. Using newly designed 2D XY scanners/sensors, the warning light system will go on solid when the equipment is in motion and will blink if there is an obstruction. The brightness of the light is adjustable, and the scanners can be configured for up to 5 meters.